This course is designed to meet the needs of managers responsible for projects, especially in the oil and gas industry. It is expected that participants will already be working in a Project Management environment, although the program is also open to those wishing to build on their general project management skills.
- introduce participants to the purpose and structure of a project
- explain to them the business contexts of projects
- identify project success factors and characteristics
- explain a process model for the management of projects
- describe stakeholder management methods and processes
Duration – 3 Days