“ITFM” is designed to introduce participants to financial markets and products: money, treasury bill, bond, foreign exchange, repo, equity, commodity and derivative and also give them exposure to the unique features of the products and regulations governing them.
- to expose participants to Treasury and its significance
- to enable participants understand the key function(s) and core objectives of a Treasury
- to ensure participants understand the key areas of Treasury and how Treasury is organised
- to enlighten them on the effect of operational control on Treasury structure
- to enhance participants’ understanding on the key role of a Treasurer
Duration – 3 Days